3nonk-dnyate
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

دجه وصرقعه..فلهـــآآ معنــآآآ

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+3
حلوة المبسم
عنونك دنيتي
LoOoLoOo
7 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
LoOoLoOo
مشرف
مشرف
LoOoLoOo

عدد الرسائل : 114
العمل/الترفيه : النـــــت :p
المزاج : مــصــرقـــعــهـ
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/04/2008

كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال...   كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال... I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 31, 2008 8:40 am

[color=orange][b][center]السلام عليكم...

ما بطول عليكم بالكلام و طبعاً كلكم تعرفون الفلم المشهور

high school musical

و هذي كلمات الاغاني اللي بالفلم يا رب تعجبكم.........

What Time Is It?

[Chorus:]
What time is it?
Summertime! It's our vacation!
What time is it?
Party time! That's right say it loud!
What time is it?
Time of our lives! Anticipation!
What time is it?
Summertime! School's out scream and shout!

[Troy:]
Finally Summers is here,
Good to be chilling out,
I'm off the clock,
The pressure's off,
And my girlfriend's all about...

[Gabriella:]
Ready for some sunshine,
I'm about to take a chance,
I'm here to stay,
Not moving, No way,
Ready for a summer romance...

[Troy & Gabriella:]
Everybody ready going crazy are we right?
Come on and let me here you say it now, Right NOW!

What time is it?
What time is it?
What time is it?
What time is it?

[Sharpay:]
No rules, no summer school,
I'm free to shop 'till I drop,
[Ryan:]
An Education Vacation,
And the party never has to stop,
Got things to do, I'll see you soon,
And we're really gonna miss you all,
Missing you and you,
and you and you,
[Sharpay & Ryan:]
Bye bye and see you next fall...

[Sharpay & Ryan:]
Everybody ready going crazy are we right?
Come on and let me here you say it now, Right NOW!

What time is it?
What time is it?
What time is it?
What time is it?

[Troy & Gabriella:]
No more waking up at 6 a.m.
Now our time is all our own,
Enough already we're waiting c'mon lets go..

[Everyone:]
We're out of control!!!

[Bridge:]
School's out, lets show it!
Champions we know it!
Wildcats! Are the best!
Red, White and Gold!
When it's time to win we do it!
Number 1, we proved it!
Let's say it loud! All together!
That's what the summer is all about!

Summer's here!
Summer time is finally here,
Lets Celebrate!
We want to hear you loud and clear now!
School's Out!
We can sleep as late as we want to!
It's our time!
Now we can do what ever we want to!
Summer's Here!
It's our time!
Celebrate!
Come on and say what you know!
Summer's Here!
It's our time!
Celebrate!
The time of our lives!

fabulous
It's out with the old and in with the new
Goodbye clouds of gray; hello skies of blue
A dip in the pool, a trip to the spa,
endless days in my chaise.
The whole world according to moi!
(Excuse me?)
(Thank you.)
Iced tea imported from England,
lifeguards imported from Spain,
lowels imported from Turkey,
and turkey imported from Maine.

[Sparpay + Ryan:]
We're gonna relax and renew.

(You...)
(go...)
(do!)
I want fabulous
That is my simple request.
All things fabulous,
bigger and better and best.
I need something inspiring to help me get along.
In need a little fabulous; is that so wrong?

Fetch me my Jimmy Choo flip-flops.
Where is my pink Prada tote?
I need my Tiffany hairband,
and then I can go for a float.

[Ryan + Girls:]
A summer like never before!

(I...)
(want...)
(more!)

[Ryan + Girls:]
She wants fabulous!
That is her simple request.
All things fabulous,
She needs something inspiring to help her get along.
She needs a little fabulous; is that so wrong?

Fabulous pool, fabulous splash!
Fabulous parties, even fabulous trash!
Fabulous fashion, fabulous bling!
She's got to have fabulous ev'rything!

[Ryan + Sharpay:]
Nothing to discuss;
Ev'rything's got to be perfect

(for me!)

She wants fabulous!
That is her simple request.
All things fabulous,
She needs something inspiring to help her get along.
She needs a little fabulous; is that so wrong?

This won't do.
That's a bore.
That's insulting;
I need more.
I need, I need,
I need, I need,
I need, I need,
I need fabulous!

[Girls:]
Fabulous hair, fabulous style!
Fabulous eyes and that fabulous smile!

Oh, I like what I see,
I like it alot.

[Girls:]
Is this absolutely fabulous?

work this out
[Chad:]How did we get from the top of the world to the bottom of the heap?[Taylor:]I don't recall you mentionin' the boss is such a creep.[Zeke:]We still have the ingrdients to make this summer sweet.[Martha:](Well,) I got rags instead of riches,[Jason:]And all these dirty dishes.[ALL:]Just wish I had three wishes.[Gabriella:](Okay, guys, break it up.)[Troy:]We've got to work, work to work this out.We'll make things right; the sun will shine.If we work, work,there'll be no doubt.We can still save the summerif we work this out.[Chad:](Dude, what have you gotten us into?)[Troy:](Come on, we can totally turn this thing around.)[Chad:]I'd rather face a seven footer straight up in the post.[Taylor:]That sure beats hangin' here[Taylor + Martha:]And burnin' someone's toast.[Jason:]I needed Banjamins, but this ain't woth the stress[Kelsi:]Maybe there's a better way to fix this greasy mess.[Troy:]We're a champion team,a well-oiled machine,and we faced tougher problems than this.I know it's a grind,but I'm sure we can finda way to have fun while we get this job done.We've got to work, work to work this out.[Troy + Gabriella:]We'll make things right; the sun will shine.If we work, work,there'll be no doubt.We can still save the summer[Troy + Gabriella + Zeke + Kelsi:]if we work this out.[Troy:]Let's work itTell me what you want.[Gabriella:]Tell me what you need.[Zeke:]A little bit of sugar,[Martha:]A little bit of butter.[Kelsi:]It's the pefect recipe.[ALL:]Pay day![Jason:]It'll taste so sweet.[ALL:]Pay day![Zeke:]good enough to eat.[Jason:]Gonna make some motion pictures.[Martha:]hit the mall with all my sisters.[Zeke:]Get tickets to the Knicks and Sixers.[Kelsi:]Kick it with the music mixers.[Chad:]Buy a ride that suits my style.[Taylor:]Lounge around the pool a while.[Troy:]Make a date with my fa'rite girl.[Troy + Gabriella:]We've got it made.[ALL:]Whoa!We've got to work, work to work this out.We'll make things right; the sun will shine.If we work, work,there'll be no doubt.We can still save the summerif we work this out.Work thisGotta
work this.We can work this out!

IDONOT DANCE

[Ryan:]Hey, batter, batter, hey batter, batter swing.[Chad:]I've got to just do my thing.[Ryan:]Hey, batter, batter, hey batter, batter swing.I'll show you that it's one and the same:Baseball, dancing, same game.It's easy:Step up to the plate, start swingin'.[Chad:]I wanna play ball now, and that's all.This is what I do.It ain't no dance that you can show me.[Girls:]You'll never know if you never try.[Chad:]There's just one little thing that stops me ev'ry time.Yeah.[Ryan:]Come on![Chad:]I don't dance.[Ryan + Girls:]I know you can.[Chad:]Not a chance.[Ryan + Girls:]If I could do this, well, you could do that.[Chad:]But I don't dance.[Ryan:]Hit it out of the park![Chad:]I don't dance.[Ryan:]I say you can.[Chad:]There's not a chance.[Ryan:]Slide home, you score, swingin' on the dance floor.[Chad:]I don't dance, no.[Ryan:]Hey, batter, batter, hey batter, batter swing.[Chad:]I've got to just do my thing.[Ryan:]Hey, batter, batter, hey batter, batter swing.Two-steppin', now you're up to bat.Bases loaded, do your dance.It's easy:Take your best shot, just hit it.[Chad:]I've got what it takes, playin' my game,So you better spin that pitch you're gonna throw me, yeah.I'll show you how I swing.[Girls:]You'll never know if you never try.[Chad:]There's just one little thing that stops me ev'ry time.Yeah.[Ryan:]Come on![Chad:]I don't dance.[Ryan + Girls:]I know you can.[Chad:]Not a chance.[Ryan + Girls:]If I could do this, well, you could do that.[Chad:]But I don't dance.[Ryan:]Hit it out of the park![Chad:]I don't dance.[Ryan:]I say you can.[Chad:]There's not a chance.[Ryan:]Slide home, you score, swingin' on the dance floor.[Chad:]I don't dance, no.[Ryan:]Lean back, tuck it in, take a chance.Swing it out, spin around, do the dance.[Chad:]I wanna play ball, not dance hall.I'm makin' a triple, not a curtain call.[Ryan:]I can prove it to you 'til you know it's true,'cause I can swing it, I can bring it to the diamond too.[Chad:]You're talkin' a lot;Show me what you got.Stop![ALL:]Swing![Ryan:]HeyCome on, swing it like this.Oh, swing![Chad:]Ooh.[Ryan:]Jitterbug... just like that.That's what I mean;That's how you swing.[Chad:]You make a good pitch but I don't believe.[Ryan:]I say you can.[Chad:]I know I can't.[Chad + Ryan:]I don't dance.[Ryan:]You can do it.[Chad:]I don't dance, no.[Ryan:]Nothin' to it. Atta boy, atta boy. Yeah.[Chad:]Hey, batter, batter, hey batter, batter what?[Ryan:]One, two, three, four, everybody swing!Come on![Chad:]I don't dance.[Ryan:]I know you can.[Chad:]Not a chance.[Ryan + Girls:]If I could do this, well, you could do that.[Chad:]But I don't dance.[Ryan:]Hit it out of the park![Chad:]I don't dance.[Ryan:]I say you can.[Chad:]There's not a chance.[Ryan:]Slide home, you score, swingin' on the dance floor.[Chad:]I don't dance, no.

YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME

Na na na naNa na na na yeahYou are the music in meYou know the words "Once Upon A Time"Make you listen? There's a reason.When you dream there's a chance you'll findA little laughter or a happy ever afterYour harmony to the melodyIt's echoing inside my headA single voice (Single voice)Above the noiseAnd like a common threadHmm, you're pulling meWhen I hear my favorite songI know that we belongOh, you are the music in meYeah it's living in all of usAnd it's brought us here becauseBecause you are the music in meNa na na na (Ohh)Na na na na naYeah yeah yeah (Na na na na)You are the music in meIt's like I knew you before we met (Before we met)Can't explain it (Ohh ohh)There's no name for it (No name for it)I'm saying words I never saidAnd it was easy (So easy)Because you see the real me (I see)As I amYou understandAnd that's more than I've ever knownTo hear your voice (Hear your voice)Above the noise (Ohh ohh)And no, I'm not aloneOh you're singing to me (Ohh yeah)When I hear my favorite songI know that we belong (Yeah ohh)You are the music in meIt's living in all of usAnd it's brought us here becauseYou are the music in meTogether we're gonna sing (Yeah)We got the power to sing what we feel (What we feel)Connected and realCan't keep it all inside (Ohh)Na na na na (Ohh yeah)Na na na na na (Ohh yeah)Yeah yeah yeah (Na na na na)You are the music in me (In me)Na na na na (Ohh yeah)Na na na na na (Ohh yeah)Na na na naYou are the music in meWhen I hear my favorite song (Favorite song)I know that we belong (We belong)You are the music in meYeah it's living in all of usIt's brought us here because (Here because)You are the music in meNa na na na (Ohh yeah)Na na na na (Ohh yeah)Na na na naYou are the music in me (Yeah)

GOTTO GO MY OWN WAY
[Gabriella:]I gotta say what's on my mind
Something about us
Doesn't seem right these days
Life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try, somehow the plan is always rearranged
It's hard to say, but I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be okay
I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here; I hope you understand
.We might find our place in this world someday,
But at least for now,
I gotta go my own way.
Don't wanna leave it all behind,
But I get my hopes up
And I watsch them fall ev'ry time
.Another color turns to grey
,And it's just to hard to watsch it all
Slowly fade away
.I'm leavin' today 'cause I've gotta do what's best for me.You'll be okay...I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here; I hope you understand.
We might find our place in this world someday
,But at least for now,
I gotta go my own way.
[Troy:]What about us?
What about ev'rything we've been through?
[Gabriella:]What about trust?
[Troy:]You know I never wanted to hurt you.
[Gabriella:]And what about me?
[Troy:]What am I supposed to do?
[Gabriella:]I gotta leave but I'll miss you.
[Troy:]I'll miss you
[Gabriella:]SoI've got to move on and be who I am
[Troy:]Why do you have to go?
[Gabriella:]I just don't belong here; I hope you understand.[Troy:]I'm trying to understand.
[Gabriella:]We might find our place in this world someday,But at least for now,
[Troy:]I want you to stay.
[Gabriella:]I wanna go my own way.I've got to move on and be who I am
[Troy:]What About us?
[Gabriella:]I just don't belong here; I hope you understand.[Troy:]I'm trying to understand.
[Gabriella:]We might find our place in this world someday,But at least for now,I gotta go my own way.I gotta go my own way.I gotta go my own way.

BET ON IT

Everybody's always talkin' at meEverybody's tryin' to get in my headI wanna listen to my own heart talkin'I need to count on my self insteadDid you ever?Loose yourself to get what you wantDid you ever?Get on a ride and wanna get offDid you ever?Push away the ones you should've held closeDid you ever let go?Did you ever not know?I'm not gonna stop, that's who I amI'll give it all I got, that is my planRealize on what I lostYou know you canBet on it, bet on itBet on it, bet on itBet on meI wanna make it right, that is the wayTo turn my life around, today is the dayAm I the type of guy who means what I say?Bet on it, bet on itBet on it, bet on itHow will I know if there's a path worth taking?Should I question every move I make?The thought of lost my heart and it's breakin'I don't wanna make the same mistakeDid you ever?Doubt your dream will ever come trueDid you ever?Blame the world and never blame youI will never...Try to live a lie againI don't wanna win this game if I can't play it my wayI'm not gonna stop, that's who I am (Who I am)I'll give it all I got, that is my plan (That's my plan)Realize on what I lostYou know you can (You know you can)Bet on it, bet on itBet on it, bet on itBet on meI wanna make it right, that is the wayTo turn my life around, today is the dayAm I the type of guy who means what I say?Bet on it, bet on itBet on it, bet on itOh...Hold upGive me room to thinkBringin' it on downGotta work on my swingGotta do my own thingOh...Hold upIt's no good at allTo see yourself and not recognize your faceOut on my own, it's such a scary place (Ooh)The answers are all inside of meAll I gotta do is believeI'm not gonna stopNot gonna stop 'til I get my shotThat's who I am, that is my planWill I end up on top?You can bet on it, bet on itBet on it, bet on itYou can bet on it, bet on itBet on it, bet on itBet on meI wanna make it right, that is the wayTo turn my life around, today is the dayAm I the type of guy who means what I say?Bet on it, bet on itBet on it, bet on itYou can bet
on me
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
LoOoLoOo
مشرف
مشرف
LoOoLoOo

عدد الرسائل : 114
العمل/الترفيه : النـــــت :p
المزاج : مــصــرقـــعــهـ
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/04/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال...   كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال... I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 31, 2008 8:40 am

EVERY DAY

[Troy:]Once in a lifetimeMeans there's no second chanceSo I believe that you and meShould grab it while we can.[Gabriella:]Make it last foreverAnd never give it back.[Troy:]It's our turn, and I'm loving where we're at[Troy + Gabriella:]Because this moment's really all we have.[Troy:]EverydayOf our lives,[Gabriella:]Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight.[Troy:]Gonna run[Troy + Gabriella:]While we're youngAnd keep the faith.[Troy:]Everyday[Troy + Gabriella:]From right now,Gonna use our voices and scream out loud[Gabriella:]Take my hand;[Troy:]Together weWill celebrate,[Gabriella:]Celebrate.[Troy + Gabriella:]Oh, ev'ryday.[Gabriella:]They say that you should follow[Troy:]And chase down what you dream,[Gabriella:]But if you get lost and lose yourself[Troy:]What does it really mean?[Gabriella:]No matter where we're going,[Troy:]It stars from where we are.[Troy + Gabriella:]There's no more to life when we listen to our hearts.And because of you I've got the strength to start.Yeah, yeah, yeah!EverydayOf our lives,[Gabriella:]Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight.[Troy + Gabriella:]Gonna runWhile we're youngAnd keep the faith.Everyday[Troy:]From right now,Gonna use our voices and scream out loudTake my hand;Together weWill celebrate,[Gabriella:]Oh, ev'ryday.[Troy:]We're taking it back,We're doing it hereTogether![Gabriella:]It's better like that,And stronger nowThan ever![Troy + Gabriella:]We're not gonna loose'Cause we get to choose.That's how it's gonna be![Troy:]EverydayOf our lives,[Gabriella:]Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight.[Troy:]Gonna runWhile we're young[Troy + Gabriella:]And keep the faith.Keep the faith![Choir:]EverydayOf our lives,Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight.Gonna runWhile we're youngAnd keep the faith.EverydayFrom right now,Gonna use our voices and scream out loudTake my hand;Together weWill celebrate,Ev'ryday!Live ev'ry day!Love ev'ry day!Live ev'ry day!Love ev'ry day!Ev'ryday!Ev'ryday!Ev'ryday!Ev'ryday!Ev'ryday!E v'ryday!Ev'ryday![Gabriella:]Ev'ryday!
ALL FOR ONE
[Troy]The summer that we wanted,[Ryan]Yeah, we finally got it![Chad]Now's the time we get to share[Sharpay]Each day we'll be together[Taylor]Now until forever,[Gabriella]So everybody, everywhere[Troy, Chad, Ryan]Let's take it to the beachTake it there together[Gabriella, Sharpay, Taylor]Let's celebrate todaythere'll never be another[Troy, Chad, Ryan]We're stronger this time,we've been there for each other[Gabriella, Sharpay, Taylor]Everything's just right[All]Everybody all for one,The real summer has just begun!Let's rock and roll and just let goTo the rhythm of the drumsWe're gonna have fun in the sunNow that all the hard work, work is done!Everybody, one for all and all for one!All for one, one![Sharpay]Summertime together,[Taylor]Now we're even closer[Gabriella]That's the way it's meant to be[Chad]Oh, we're just getting started[Ryan]Come and join the party[Troy]You deserve it, same as me[Troy, Chad, Ryan]Let's take it to the beachTake it there together[Gabriella, Sharpay, Taylor]Let's celebrate today 'cause there'll never be another[Troy, Chad, Ryan]We're stronger this time,we've been there for each other[Gabriella, Sharpay, Taylor]Everything's just right[All]Everybody all for one,The real summer has just begun!Let's rock and roll and just let goTo the rhythm of the drumsWe're gonna have fun in the sunNow that all the hard work, work is done!Everybody, one for all and all for one!All for one, one![Guys]Everybody up![Girls]Everybody rock it![Guys]Take it from the top![Girls]And never ever stop it![Guys]It's not about the future[Girls]It's not about the past[All]It's makin' every single dayLast and last and last!Fun and sunWhat could be better?Let's have funEveryone together now!Everybody, e-everybody now!This is where our summer really beginsThe very last time it's ever gonna be like thisIt's the party you don't wanna miss![Guys]Guys!Show 'em we can make some moves, hey![Girls]Girls!Show 'em we know how to groove, oh![Guys]Here[Girls]and now![Guys]Let's turn the party[Girls]Out![Guys and Girls]Everybody jump in![All]Everybody all for one,The real summer has just begun!Let's rock and roll and just let go,To the rhythm of the drumsWe're gonna have fun in the sunNow that all the hard work, work is done!Everybody, one for allEverybody all for oneLet's rock and roll and just let go,To the rhythm of the drumsWe're gonna have fun in the sunNow that all the hard work, work is done!Come on, everyone let's dance!We can't let this moment pass!Let's make this party last!All for one!All! For! One!

HumuhumunukunukuaPua'A

[Ryan:]A long time ago in a land far awaylived the pineapple princess, Tiki.She was sweet as a peach, in a pineapple way,but so sad that she hardly speaky.Still, if you listen well,you'll hear her secret wish.[Sharpay:]Aloha everybody, my name is Tiki!I long to free a truly remarkable fishMy sweet prince.Humuhumunukunukuapua'aMakihiki malahini-whoHumuhumunukunukuapua'aOoh!Hawana wakawakawakaniki pu pu pu.Ryan, the fog?[Ryan:]She dreams of a boy who is under a spellthat has left him all wet and scaly.[Sharpay:]I sing from my heart of the power of love,just a girl with a ukulele.Come to me, my sweet one, and be still.I'll grasp your tail and stroke each lender gill.My sweet prince.Humuhumunukunukuapua'aMakihiki malahini-whoHumuhumunukunukuapua'aOoh!Hawana wakawakawakaniki pu pu pu.Now this is where we lean into the wholekabuki thing.[Sharpay, Ryan & Girls:]The clouds turned grey, and the big sky cried,and the ocean had a fit.[Sharpay:](Ryan, where's my ocean!?)[Sharpay, Ryan & Girls:]Then the wind went whoosh, and thundercracked, and mighty Mount Fufu spit.[Sharpay - spoken:](Mighty Mount Fufu spit!)[Sharpay & Ryan:]T-T-T-Tiki T-TikiWanna speaky, speaky, speaky.So words I will not mince.[Sharpay:]Please make a man of my fresh fish prince.This is real fish talk... No lie.And then the fish turns into agorgogeus prince and sings:I'm Prince Humuhumunukunukuapua'aAmakahiki malahini who.(With me!)Humumunukunukuapua'aOoh!Hawana wakawakawakaniki pu pu pu[Sharpay;]EVERYBODY![All:]Humuhumunukunukuapua'aMakihiki malahini-whoHumuhumunukunukuapua'aOoh!Hawana wakawakawakaniki pu pu pu.wakawakawakaniki pu pu pu.wakawakawakaniki pu...pu...pu!Ahh...!![/center][/b][/color]
عنونك دنيتي
Admin
عنونك دنيتي

عدد الرسائل : 153
العمل/الترفيه : طالبه
المزاج : رايقه
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/04/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال...   كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال... I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 09, 2008 8:31 am

يسلموووو

لـــو لـــو
ياحوبنيله هالمسلسل
خخخخخخخخ
https://3nonk-dnyate.ahlamountada.com
حلوة المبسم
مشرفـه
مشرفـه
حلوة المبسم

عدد الرسائل : 600
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال...   كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال... I_icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 14, 2008 6:17 pm

تسلمييييين البوو

يعطيك العافيه..
مرجوجه بستماره
مشرفـه
مشرفـه
مرجوجه بستماره

عدد الرسائل : 488
العمل/الترفيه : النت
المزاج : دأيم مروقــه
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال...   كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال... I_icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 25, 2008 11:20 pm

مشكوووره

يعطيك العافيه
بندووله مصدعه

بندووله مصدعه

عدد الرسائل : 2
العمر : 29
العمل/الترفيه : Sho0oping
المزاج : مصرقــــعهـ مرجـــوجهـ
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال...   كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال... I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 07, 2008 4:03 pm

تسلميييييييييييييييين الموضووووووع جداً جداً حلووووووووووو متعووووب عليها تسلمين
affraid
بندووله مصدعه

بندووله مصدعه

عدد الرسائل : 2
العمر : 29
العمل/الترفيه : Sho0oping
المزاج : مصرقــــعهـ مرجـــوجهـ
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال...   كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال... I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 07, 2008 4:04 pm

تسلميييييييييييييييين الموضووووووع جداً جداً حلووووووووووو متعووووب عليها تسلمين
affraid
منتهىـآ الرقهـ
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
منتهىـآ الرقهـ

عدد الرسائل : 52
العمل/الترفيه : طـآآآلبــهـ ..
المزاج : حــآآآلــه حــب ... !
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال...   كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 17, 2008 2:00 am

عاد انا امووت على هالمووفي ..

يعطييك العافيه يالغلاا ..
يابخت الغرور فيني

يابخت الغرور فيني

عدد الرسائل : 24
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال...   كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 07, 2008 5:32 am

am
يسلمووووووووووووووووووو البو

الموضوع مره نايس Razz

كلماات اغاني هاي سكول ميوزيكال...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» مجموعه كبيره من كلمات اغاني الفنانين الخليج

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
3nonk-dnyate :: || المنتديآت الفنيـــه || :: مجلس عنونك دنيتي .. للفـن والفنـآنين-
انتقل الى: